Foot Oil Therapy is a uniquely designed foot treatment, incorporating the use of pressure point massage and carefully selected Essential Oils to help bring calm, relaxation or invigoration where needed.
CAN CHILDREN HAVE A FOOT TREATMENT?
Children and Teenagers of all ages can really benefit from the foot massage therapy. We work much gentler and for less time on children than adults. To be safe, we do not use any Essential Oils topically on young children. Instead we carefully select a suitable Essential Oil to diffuse during the treatment.
Children, Teenagers and Adults can all benefit in numerous ways:
- Be calmer/ more focused
- More content
- Rested and sleep well
- Generally more comfortable
- Find it easier to digest
- More balanced energy and moods
Cash only will be accepted for appointments.
The right to treatment is reserved.
Contraindicationsy mean that the client should seek permission from a medical professional before going ahead with a treatment. You should always disclose and discuss any relevant information prior to treatment also.
Please consult your G.P if any of these apply to you:
• Recent major surgeries and operations • Taking medication for serious health conditions • Any form of cancer • Thrombosis • Epilepsy • Internal bleeding • Haematomas • Gout, or swelling and inflammation in and around joint • Varicose veins or a history of similar conditions • Internal implants
I am unable to work on you at all if you have:
• Contagious skin conditions • Athletes foot or other fungal conditions • Any contagious respiratory disease (e.g T.B, Pneumonia ) • Viral infections causing vomiting or diarrhoea • Any cuts, open wounds or sores on your feet • Being under the influence of alcohol or banned substances or are PREGNANT.
If there is anything you are unsure of, please consult with me before your appointment.
For your appointment it is advisable to:
- Not eat a heavy meal 2-3 hours before
- Not drink alcohol or caffeine before
- Have an empty bladder upon arrival
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
AN INCREDIBLE TESTIMONY
”Over the last 10 years or more, my sense of smell and taste has been virtually non-existent. I would have very brief periods of time (like a day or two) where smell and taste would return, only to disappear again. It always made me feel disappointed and frustrated. The day after my very first session with Kim, I noticed that my lungs felt unusually “open” when I went for my jog. Now, being an asthmatic who loves sport, this was an important development for me. Three days after that, I started smelling. As the days went on my sense of smell got stronger and with that my taste returned. I was overjoyed! I have been for another two sessions with Kim. My sense of smell and taste has remained strong and I truly believe it is the treatment that has helped the healing. I will happily return for maintenance treatments if it means keeping two of my senses!” Christine Lloyd, Quanti district of Stutterheim