WHAT IS RESET?
RESET is simply taking time out to Retreat, Release, Rest and Receive!
At Sparkling Forest, we trust that as you step away from the usual demands of your life (Retreat) and let go of all the “clutter” that distracts (Release), you will be able to come into a place of quietness (Rest) that is extremely HEALING. Receive your breakthrough, healing or restoration.
As you quiet your mind and open your spirit to what the Lord and Holy Spirit are saying to you, we are sure you will experience a renewed RESET of body, mind and spirit.
You can experience your Reset completely on your own (Solitude Retreat) or take time out to attend some Prophetic Prayer and Counsel sessions led by Holy Spirit -and a qualified experienced counsellor (Soul Care Retreat). Visit our Retreats Page for more information.
At Sparkling Forest we are also passionate about bringing His children into a place of renewed awareness of His love and deeper intimacy with Him. We also love to partner with God to discover His divine strategies for your personal breakthrough!
We are happy to partner with you as we work together in moving towards your RESET!
“…Kim is gifted by God for this work. She has God given intuition that somehow helps her discern people’s problems plus see a way forward of healing. Her passion in this area drives her to help people onto a happier level, with an ever open heart to God’s promptings of love and assistance. ” Bridget Kroger, East London
Here are some things you can expect:
1. A client has the right to complete privacy and confidentiality except in the event of any information being revealed that implies harm to self or harm to others.
2. All Reset sessions are led by a qualified counsellor and the Holy Spirit. By agreeing to attend a session, you are agreeing to my freedom to engage with and mention Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
3. For any children below the age of 18 years old, I do require a signed parental/legal guardian’s consent.
4. Only those over 18 years of age will be able to stay on their own as part of a retreat at Beracah Cottage.
5. Right of Admission is reserved