My name is Kim and I am passionate about facilitating the journey of RESET, whether it be healing, breakthrough, refreshing or restoration!
For over 15 years, I have gained invaluable experience in discipling, mentoring, and counselling in a variety of settings. Apart from working with adults, I have also worked as a Guidance Counsellor in both Primary and High Schools, lead Christian women’s groups, been involved with encouraging young adults while lecturing in China, and run my own Christian counselling practice in the Eastern Cape.
For four years, I lived as a Missionary in Asia, during which time, I also thoroughly enjoyed being part of multicultural teams that travelled through various Eastern countries doing healing and evangelism ministry.
I am passionate about bringing His children into a place of renewed awareness of His love and deeper intimacy with Him.
I enjoy giving both counsel and guidance into ways on how to improve one’s complete well-being – mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
After having gone through my own challenges in health -dealing with the Auto-immune disease called Hashimoto’s Disease and trying to start a family, I particularly enjoy helping those who have experienced miscarriage, abortion, traumatic birth or are battling with fertility.
However, I am also able to assist with a variety of general issues.
Aside from completing a variety of courses over the years, particularly in Nutrition and Nutritional Supplements, I have also qualified as an Advanced Reflexology Therapist, and so am able to assist in bringing relief for various ailments through the Reflexology Sessions and some Nutritional guidance. I also like to incorporate the amazing power of Essential Oils in my sessions where applicable.
I am happy to make myself available to partner with you as we work together in moving towards your breakthrough and freedom.
“…Kim is gifted by God for this work. She has God given intuition that somehow helps her discern people’s problems plus see a way forward of healing. Her passion in this area drives her to help people onto a happier level, with an ever open heart to God’s promptings of love and assistance. ” Bridget Kroger, East London
Over the years, I have attended and completed a variety of courses. Amongst these have been:
- Introduction to Child Sexual Abuse: CATTS
- The Witness to Violence Interview: CATTS
- Risk Assessment and Decision-making in Children’s Lives: CATTS
- Basic SOZO course: Bethel SOZO
- Advanced SOZO course: Bethel SOZO
- Equipped to serve (Caring for Women in Crisis Pregnancies): Africa cares
- The Journey (Post Abortion Support Programme): Africa Cares
- Weight-Loss Diploma: Shaw Academy
- Nuts and Bolts of Nutrition Diploma 1: Sally-Ann Creed
- Nuts and Bolts of Nutrition Advanced Module: Sally-Ann Creed
- International Diploma in Nutritional Products: Sally-Ann Creed
- Advanced Reflexology: Balancing Touch
Here are some things you can expect:
1. A client has the right to complete privacy and confidentiality except in the event of any information being revealed that implies harm to self or harm to others.
2. I am not a Medical Practitioner, Psychologist or Psychiatrist. This means that I cannot make any diagnoses or provide you with any medical ‘treatment’. I can, however, with your permission, recommend or refer you on to a suitable specialist if needed.
3. For any children below the age of 18 years old, I do require a signed parental/legal guardian’s consent.
4. Only those over 18 years of age will be able to stay on their own as part of a retreat.
5. Individuals who book to stay in the cottage while receiving counselling, receive a discounted rate. There are also packages available for Retreat Options.
6. Counselling clients will be required to sign an indemnity form upon arrival.
7. Payment is on a cash basis only.
8. Right of Admission is reserved.